Re: TS2000 in Perspective?

Thanks for this information.  It doesn't sound perfect - but it doesn't sound
totally terrible either. Perhaps it will be fine in another 6 months or so.

I'm glad to hear about DialData - because that's the vendor I'm using.  How do
you get your data - through the internet?

The only thing that it's hard for me to fathom is how much power you need to run
the program (my zippiest machine right now is a 233 with 32 megs of ram - it
would probably choke to death).  Then again - I remember having to upgrade from
an XT to a 386 when I first bought SuperCharts quite a few years ago.  Robyn