Re: Best alternative to TradeStation 2000i?

OK - I have the EOD Metastock.  Tell me what test you ran to show it's not Y2K
compliant - and I will try to duplicate the results (I have run my own tests -
but they're obviously not the same as yours).  BTW - I'm not trying to do this
to embarrass you.  I run Metastock to do some things I can't do in SuperCharts.
I don't want to get to 1/1/2000 and find I can't do them anymore.

I agree that Metastock (especially EOD) is a pretty good program (even though
I'm now working with technical support trying to get the OLE link to Excel to
work properly).  When I first bought Metastock and SuperCharts in 1993 -
SuperCharts was clearly superior.  The current version of SuperCharts isn't
(especially since it's not Y2K compliant).  I have recommended to some friends
who are just learning charting, TA, trading, etc. that they start with EOD
Metastock (instead of TS2000i).  So I'm not saying that Metastock is terrible -
it just doesn't have everything I want in a charting program.  Robyn