Re: Best alternative to TradeStation 2000i?

I seem to remember that a few months ago you admitted
to the list that MS basically is worthless...  I guess
that the foe of a foe is an allay...

And FWIW to my experience if you are doing much more
than an average cross over or buying when RSI is under
20 it is.

Plus the ability to specify in a system to buy at the
low of tomorrow and sell at the high of tomorrow is
real usefull <g>.   Beats the hell out of the profits
you can get with trailing stops in TS

H, a happy ts2ky user