Re: Omega Record Revenues And 51% Increase In Income

In a message dated 4/22/99 10:41:34 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
doug@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< This is rocket science, eh?

 (disclaimer:  I like Craftsman tools, it was just a dumb example)

 Doug >>

It takes only a couple of hours to determine if your craftsman tools are
working but it may take more than 30 days ( typical money back period) to
determine if the pain is worth the gain of TS.  It depends upon your needs.
If you discover this after the money back period you are angrier at the time
that has been wasted more than the price.  BTW, it was over a year of my time
and literally 10s of thousands of programming costs before I realized all the
limitations and bugs of TS.  If I had known this from the beginning, I would
have developed a trading tool using VB and Excel and had a better product by
far for "my" needs but Omega convinced me otherwise at the time of purchase.
By the time I arrived at this conclusion, I had so much time and money
invested I just kept investing more to keep from losing that first year's
investment. (Lousy trading method). And now TS2000 has a slug of more
problems.  I am seriously revisiting my Excel idea.

Russ