Accidental Posting

I do not know why you guys 1) waste so much time / space and 2) give Tom
such a hard time.

I know him.  The last thing he wants is to instigate grief from the ankle
biters on the list.

I have personally caused myself embarrassment and injury at least twice by
accidentally posting to the list.

In at least one case, I had the Omega-List address along with a clients
address in my address book - an error when I set the nickname from his
message to the list.

One lesson my parents taught me very young!  If you do not have something
nice to say then say nothing.

My opinion,
	Samuel

    Samuel K. Tennis                              Vista Research
    129 Staff Drive                       voice: 1(850) 243-5105
    Ft. Walton Beach, FL  32548             fax: 1(850) 301-2884
    skt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx        http://www.vista-research.com/
             ***** EasyLanguage Spoken Here *****