Re: Omega Record Revenues And 51% Increase In Income

I don't know anything about Alan - or most of the stuff you wrote about - but
Arch Crawford is actually a well-respected technician who worked under Bob
Farrell at ML for many years.  I happen to think that the astrological stuff is
a bunch of bunk - but the man does know his TA.  Doesn't mean I'd trust any
"guru" (Crawford included) 100% - 100% of the time.  Wouldn't even trust my own
work that way.  Guess I've learned enough about TA to know that - although it
can be very good - it's not perfect.  Robyn