Re: What's the deal with TradeLab? (revisited)

I think you have to differentiate between someone who's a crook - and someone
who simply can't write a decent piece of software.  The former knows he can't do
it - and lies about
it.  The latter thinks he can do it - but fails.  I don't know which category
Mr. Brickey falls into - but I'd at least give him the benefit of the doubt
unless I had complete information about his project.  Robyn