Re: What's the deal with TradeLab? (revisited)

> As a very unsatisfied tradelab(TL) customer/betatester I feel the need to
express my own (and my employers) experiences.

I also expressed my experiences with Bob Brickey, I fully belive him to be a
crook!  He is not the nice Santa Claus that he precives to be.

>I was excited to see someone addressing the shortcomings of tradestation
and the need for an open and extendible platform.

Actually it seemed that way to me at first also, however after taking the
trip to Utah to meet and experience Brickey for myself I found that there
were some very flawed problems with TradeLab.  Example when asked about
backtesting on daily data with resolution down to the tick
(a must have in reality) he was at a loss of the importancy of this.  I
belive that many of the carrots he has been throwing out are not replicable
in real time trading.

>Actually I could hardly wait to join, even at a price of 1k$.

I warned everyone of this on several list.. You got what you deserved.  Why
did you do this?  It was most likely because of the carrots he threw out,
well I have news for you many of the screen shots he showed were faked.

> After installing the software I became very confused - There is no way to
use it.

You shouldnt have bee confused, he is a crook!

>Actually it delivers close to nothing. It is also *very* buggy.

Why are you surprised?

>With all main features missing (system building and charting) and given the
level of programming errors the software is clearly in early alpha. Mr.
Brickey wrote that some features would be locked out. Personally I don't
believe they are locked out - They don't exist.

THEY DONT EXIST NOTHING EXIST!  HOW CAN I GET THE POINT ACROSS?  The only
thing that exist is the universal server which isnt his!

i could go on and on but why waste my time with you?  you didnt listen the
first time did you?