Re: CL_What's the deal with TradeLab? (revisited)

>I have returned the CD and hardlock key and Mr. Brickey has removed me from
>the betalist. After a few attempts I have realized that we will not get our
>money back. Of course I feel stupid but also a bit sad.

Since you received absolutely nothing of any value to you, I think he is
obliged to refund your money. It's just basic morality. What kind of
company tricks people into buying/keeping something that they don't want,
never use, etc. Why not put this question to Bob? Is he proud of this?