Re: [Fwd: don't worry, it's my last post on the topic!]

Well - it appears that you can post on this mail list.

I don't know who you think I am - but I'm just a long term inhabitant of cyberspace
who's hanging around this mail list to try to get some ideas about getting my trading
software Y2K compliant.

And I do read every message that's posted to this list when I'm subscribing to it
(sometimes I'm on - sometimes I'm off - right now I'm on).  So I've read every message
in your "food fight thread".

I'm no particular friend of anyone on this list - including Mr. Brown - or you for that
matter (although I don't think I have any particular enemies either).  Having been on
line for such a long time - I simply don't get all bent out about on-line personality
conflicts anymore.  Been there - done that - and I'm bored to death with those kinds of
things at this point.

And I do get that Omega magazine in the mail - as well as (I think it's called) Futures
Magazine (guess that's because I'm an Omega customer - because I've never subscribed to
either).  And when someone reminded me who you were - I can't deny that I've seen your
name in both publications.

Keeping all of this in mind - you still haven't answered my question.  What do you
think of TS2000?  You apparently write/sell software add-ons/systems/indicators -
whatever you want to call them - for this program - and I think you should - at a
minimum - have an opinion about it.

Also keep in mind that I'm a lawyer - and don't have any problems asking the same
question a couple of dozen times until I get an answer to my question.  It's kind of
boring asking the same question again and again - but I'm used to the routine with a
reluctant witness.  Robyn