Re: 4-8-99 Thursday comments for Friday

  • To: Tom DeMark <tomdemark@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: 4-8-99 Thursday comments for Friday
  • From: Neil Kerr <nck1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 1999 17:22:47 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Tom,
You should realize that most of the pricks on this list have nothing better to do except try to destroy anything that is put on this list,especially if it turns out to be good info.  These blowhards are full of themselves and who knows probable
don't trade like they want people to think they do.  Like you say they a wasting good energy over nothing.  I would not dare let these people know how successful of a SP trader I am.  I don't give one fat fart who or what these assholes think.  To
all that will read this, I do not know Tom or have any of his material.  You guys need to look for real jobs, you have to much time on your hands!!
Expect to Win,
Neil