Re: TS2000i Speed

I'd cut losses immediately. What's your time worth? To say nothing of
the screwed up trading.

The part that amazes me is that they released a basically
nonfunctional product and now are refusing to sell TS4 which as of
yet does not have a Y2K fix. So by the end of the year if 2K doesn't
work and TS4 isn't fixed we're all SOL.

Are these guys reading this??? Hellooooo??? McFly????