Re: TS2k, no problems yet

They just don't get it do they? The product DOESN'T WORK!!!
If this were a car, baby seat, or food product they would be getting
sued left, right and indifferent.

If everyone returns this crap and they end up taking a loss of the
transaction maybe they will get the idea to only release finished
product.