Bad Data, Bad Server?

Signal cable appeared to be dropping 50-70% of the ticks for all my
stock entrees (300). After wasting last week and most of this one trying
to find the source of the loss, I switch to BMI cable (that is a story
in itself). BMI software will show time and sales for each tick.
Comparing it to my reference of Quote.com RT, BMI came up short 12%. Not
bad compared to my previous loss. Only 8 stocks were in the portfolio as
upon switching you must start a new portfolio from scratch.

BUT FEEDING INTO TS4 SOFTWARE THE LOSS CAME UP 46% SHORT!!!! This is the
same feed coming out of the BMI cable box to both software (not at the
same time though). I think I may have been suspecting the wrong culprit.
The Omega server may be the bottle neck.

If so, satellite will not be any better feed. How can the omega server
be tested? And what about the GlobalServer in TS2K?

And why do I (we) have to do this testing instead of omega? I can’t
believe the thousands of dollars I have lost from the hundreds of hours
spent dealing the omega TS software and being destracted from the
market. My wife buys and holds (using a broker) and has made thousands
while I seat at the computer with TS, reinventing the wheel, that omega
should have  documented better.

wayne