bmi KU dish

Have been trying to get a answer out of BMI regarding the smallest
dish that wiil handle their KU satelite transmission I am going to
purpose a dish set up to a condominiun group to install a dish at a
condo I am buying. I presently use a dish that is 5 or 6 years old ,
it is about 3 to 4 wide, a newer  set up at office near me that I trade
at has what seems to be a much smaller dish. They claim it came
from BMI , but whoever installed it is no longer with them. On the
telephone after waiting a long time for BMI to answer I got one rep
saying they had a 2 ft dish, when I called back to get a copy of the
specs for my proposal a second rep told me they only had a 4 ft
dish Any info about the subject would be appreciated
Rick