Updates to the Omega Research Web Site

Dear Omega Research Customer,

We have noticed the requests for What's New in Omega Research's 2000i
product line. In order to address your inquires, we have created a new link
in the FAQ section of the Support Online area on the Omega Research web
site. Select this link http://www.omegaresearch.com/supportonline
<http://www.omegaresearch.com/supportonline>  to access the Support Online
section, then select Frequently Asked Questions for either New Users or
Upgraders.

Currently, we have the new features and technological enhancements of
TradeStation 2000i listed. Next week we will add the information for
OptionStation 2000i, ProSuite 2000i, and RadarScreen 2000i.

Sincerely,
Melody A. Blais
Omega Research, Inc.
Customer Support Supervisor