bmi KU dish

Rick:  I've heard of  people using the .75 meter dishes but they are
sensitive to signal loss during rain or snow storms.  Here's the telephone
number of a company that sells the  same Channel Master dishes that BMI
uses.  Call them and I bet you can get some answers.  It would probably
help if you know which satellite BMI transmits(Galaxy 3-R??-63 watts per
transponder) from and also your cities latitude.

Satellite Engineering Group. 1-800-932-1555.  Kansas City, Missouri.

John