Re: trader status question

It is a question of confidentiality.  You are correct that a corporation has to file Federal
Tax returns, and forms are filed with the IRS from brokerage houses.  However, if it is set
up properly, the actual principles involved can be shielded from anyone's knowledge. If you
own a corporation and it trades, for example, and makes a fortune, and you take no salary,
then, you have no income to report.  However the corporation can grant you several kinds of
perks and privileges from its profits.  Like it could resolve to buy an expensive house in
Malibu and allow you to live in it for free (even stock it with food). As Ted Tessor said
here, you probably have to be in a heady financial position to avail yourself of these
benefits, but they are their.  I realize I am not being specific, but I detailed explanation
here is not possible.  For a further explanation and, if you wish, a consultation I encourage
you to get in touch with Laughlin Assoc. in Carson City, Nev. Oh, and no, I do not believe
records can be subpoenaed from the State of Nevada even by the IRS. Laughlin can answer more
fully, but I believe that is one of the reasons Nevada doesn't want communication with the
IRS.  They don't turn over anybody's records to any entity.  People incorporate there to
protect themselves from all kinds off lawsuits.  Attorneys show up with judgments, writs of
execution, subpoenas and go home frustrated and with nothing. John D. Rockafeller said it in
a nutshell,"The way to be completely protected is to own nothing and control everything."
AMA