Re: Questions

On the contrary, Ron, these are very relevant questions; and they can only be
dealt with when actually trading.  The experience "before" is only surreal.  The
subjective aspects of trading can only be discovered when a person has to "pull
the trigger".  Any good trader and all the professionals will tell you that
psyche attitude is 90% of trading.  That is why so many people are interested in
Neurals, because they want to do the theory after market hours when they are
centered and let the net trade for them, because they are to emotional in the
game. These things are not at all antithetical to trading because what you are
doing is analyzing mass psychology.  A chart is nothing more than a cumulative
EEG (Electroencephalogram) for the markets.  AMA