Re: trader status question

Incorporation in Nevada or Wyoming might have certain advantages for certain types of
corporations - but I don't understand your point about the state refusing to cooperate
with the IRS for several reasons.  First - a corporation has to file a federal income tax
return.  Second - if the IRS really wanted state records - it could get them (ever hear
of a subpoena?).  Third - if you're working with securities - all of your transactions
are reported to the IRS by your brokerage firm (I've never traded futures - but I assume
futures trades are reported like any other trades).  Robyn