Telescan ProSearch Alerts - an alternative to TS 2000i

In my search for an alternative to a buggy, clumsy piece of software written
by amateur programmers (yes TS2000i), I decided on Telescan's ProSearch
Alerts.  The best part about this product is that all my scanning is done
remotely at the Telescan site - I don't have to worry about downloading data
from HISTORYBUNK or DULL/DATA.  But the future for this kind of software is
obvious - deliver real-time alerts over the Internet using powerful server
farms that can scan quickly.  Don't worry about corrupt data or unadjusted
splits.  Imagine being able to test your system(s) on 9000 stocks in seconds
without crashing your computer because you decided to add another symbol to
your 30-symbol portfolio.

In any case, here's a pointer to the site:

http://www.telescan.com/telescan_prod_prolerts.htm