Re: trader status question

  • To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: trader status question
  • From: "Thomas Brun" <TDBRUNkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 18:04:35 -0500 (EST)

With all due respect.

 I do recall the matter of a Trader and the issue of Social Security Tax
being discussed last year on this list.  Maybe we should all read the
Fortune article and give this topic a rest. If anyone wants to pay the tax
while claming Trader Status, I am sure that those of us who do claim Trader
Status, and do not pay Social Security Tax, have no objection.

The bottom line is... If you are unsure about this issue but want to claim
Trader Status,  please seek an expert to assist you.   There are several
sources.