Re: Telescan ProSearch Alerts - an alternative to TS 2000i

I get it.  But what I don't get is why you think that any particular data
source will - at any particular time - deliver you a 100% clean set of data.  I
have some data sets that I consider difficult (maybe impossible) to replace -
like complete EOD histories of the Fidelity Select funds - a complete history
of the tbond continuous futures contract - weekly A/D data going back to the
1920's - etc. - etc.  I've worked on these data sets for years - to make sure
that they're clean.  And no data vendor is going to guarantee me that any data
I download from it is going to be as clean as the data I have now.  Robyn