Unbelievable TS2000i

I've seen some problems today with TS2000i that have boggled my mind and
really shaken my hopes for this product.  Wonder if anyone else has seen
these and found a fix.  The OR tech had little to offer other than to pass
the concerns along.

1) Using charting with Signal cable.  Let the GlobalServerWonder and the DBC
data manager run continuously for the last 24 hours, but only opened and
looked at charting a couple of times during the day today. Observed the
following, as I had also seen but not isolated previously.  All tick data
from the start of the day was in the server and could be displayed as tick
data.  Change the chart display to 5 minute bars and only the data since
charting was LAST opened for the day would be displayed. Change the setting
to 2 minute bars and all data for the day is displayed.  Change it to 6
minute bars and data is displayed from the FIRST time of the day that
charting was opened.  At 60 minute bars, only the last bar being drawn can
be displayed - period.  Got all that?  Lesson seems to be, don't close
charting during the day or you're on your own, even thought that is not
supposed to be the case.

2) Had the Workspace Punisher(/Assistant), working OK for 3 days over 150
securities with a pretty complex system using 40 inputs.  My confidenced was
creeping upward.  Then I tried changing the setting for days scanned under
View-Chart options-symbol - compression - days.
After this I can no longer run the Punisher/Assistant.  Get an error message
when I try that says "Failure to open document."  Document?  What document?
Gee that's unusual, says tech support.  Don't know about that message.  Must
be a corrupt workspace.  Delete it (and your 40 inputs you've set up) and do
it again.   After all I got 3 good days of use out of thing, no big deal
right?  Do they want my system and data to try to duplicate the problem
with, which work fine in TS4?  No, only their own.

They don't seem to even taking on all the real problems, much less fixing
them.  My hopes dimmed greatly today.

Larry