Re: Re[2]: 2000i

What kind of machine configuration are you using?

How do you know that "building its database" takes overnight? How is
this different from TS4 where there was no such overnight building.
And do your remarks still apply if there are no active collection
templates and only the minimal portfolio installed that came with the
program, that is to say nothing imported or converted from a prior
version of TS4?

FYI I had been leaving the machine running 24 hrs for days and didn't
seem to notice the effect you mention.

Perhaps the difference is you have a faster machine? Higher capacity
machine?