2000i

 Installed 2000 on a seperate computer, 256RAM 350 P2, W98,
had trouble installing it due too hardware problems, it has run for a
week now with not one crash, collecting 52 symbols, have just
started adding my EL code with no problems. So far so good, other
comments, I would be happier if so many little changes had not
been made in buttons , and location of switches, really dont want
to spend any more time in front of this screen that i do now,
learning new software, V4 running on a seperate machine that I
trade with
Rick MacNeil