Re: 2000i/ DarkYellow - only took 30 min to find a bug

Just got 2000i. Installed no problem. Docs are, well "a little
sparse" would be an understatement. Ok I'm sitting here trying to
figure out how to get my ts4 system to be a ts2k system, but I've
been reading the comments here and realize its not straight forward.
My first thing is to try to draw a trendline, color tool_darkyellow.
I verify and get told tool_darkyellow isnt valid. I look in help and
its now replaced by darkyellow. Ok I try darkyellow. still wont
verify.. I guess folks just dont use darkyellow. I tried a number of
other colors and all of them worked..

Strike 1.

I would have liked some kind of docs talking about the migration from
ts4 to ts2k in some kind of detail..
-jim

ps. i went to access omega website but its not responding.. sigh...