Recap

Hi Rus
You are way off-mark. I have been on this list 3 years. There is no clique or
exclusive club here.
I have seen a lot of newbies to this list (note: both experienced & non-exp.).
They get the idea that they have bought a product & this is their free support
line.

Most of the newbies to this list expect too much from this list. They are
impatient , fidgety & behave like armchair politicians.

Debra riduculed herself. She proclaimed herself to be the best.
If we are below her standard, stop bothering us. If we are above her
standards, be patient. Her every note was obtuse. She is the proverbial Shity
Woman ( opposite of the Pretty Woman).

Every now & then there come a few "Debra" like attitude on this list. The list
can recognize them right away.
Back to business.
Mike