Re: Recap

I've been on this list on and off for a couple of years.  I know there's supposed to
be a moderator - but this isn't really a moderated list in my opinion.  Sometimes
asking people to tone things down helps - sometimes it doesn't (it usually doesn't
help when the market is yo-yoing like it has been recently  - suspect that when that's
happening - people are making or losing a lot of money - or getting whipsawed to death
- and they're less likely to be civil).  Robyn