Recap

Call me an old-fashioned Englishman, but isn't the whole point of having a
moderator to avoid all this abuse and irrelevance?

You guys seem to view yourselves (on the whole, with some notable
exceptions) as a tight little clique that enjoys ridiculing newbies: the
Debra Orlow experience is a case in point.

You never know, some of the new arrivals (who are not all the worthless
individuals you seem to believe) might actually have something useful to
contribute, if you gave them half a chance.

As Dan said, the language shows immaturity and a lack of professionalism. So
does the "exclusive" attitude. I can live with it, 'cos I'm a big boy and I
learned long ago that an ego is a distinct disadvantage when it comes to
trading.

Now can we get on with sharing trading ideas & Omega-bashing please?

Rus