ood news about TS0000i

> Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 17:38:58 +0100
> From: "hans esser" <he96@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: good news about TS0000i
>
> ..........ofcourse not from me :-))  - but I received the following mails
> privately and I
> got permission to post them as I allways want to see both sides - hope it
> helps
> someone here without a cray:

I applaud you efforts for a balanced view but I question your judgement.  The
opinion of someone who will not stand by it by disclosing his name is void of
credibility.  The person forwarding the comments suffers in creditability as
well.

This smells of SPAM.

Charles Kaucher

A Children's Book to Avoid:
   Curious George and the High-Voltage Fence