"Cult of the Dead Cow" Virus Alerts and Hackers

let me tell you something that you should understand about computer hackers
and viruses!  i see all these post about such and it boils down to this know
the source of the files you download!  if someone who you dont know sends
you something that says click here dont!  and gosh sakes if you do get allot
of stuff off the internet do like me and have a computer just for that with
nothing valuable on it. these cases of virus attacks are rare.  but they are
usually caused by the ignorance of the receiver of the message for being a
fool!

if you need something to worry about you need to worry about the "Cult of
the Dead Cow"  a group of crackers who really know their stuff!  They are
able to come across the internet and virtually take control of you computer.
They in fact have more authority to do more things to your computer than you
yourself have!  Dont believe me?

http://www.cultdeadcow.com

Mark Brown

oh how do you defeat this?  http://members.xoom.com/SmokeSoft  < you need to
really read this at the very least look for a file on your computer named
windll.dll should be in the windows\system directory if you are having
visitors.