Re: ood news about TS0000i

Charles Kaucher wrote:
> > ..........ofcourse not from me :-))  - but I received the following
> > mails privately and I got permission to post them as I allways want to
> > see both sides - hope it helps someone here without a cray:
>

> I applaud you efforts for a balanced view

thank you

> but I question your judgement.

no problem - the market does every day aswell :-)

> The opinion of someone who will not stand by it by disclosing his name is
> void of credibility.

As MB wrote "someone" MUST be a BETA tester - does that explain enough for
you ?

....or "someone" does not want to get hit by a baseballbat when he forwards
POSITIVE comments to this list - does that explain enough for you ?

Your and Marks replies to that post certainly give the person right

or maybe the person doesnt want to get flooded with THOUSANDS of help
crying private posts from UP(dn)graders

I can imagine ENOUGH valid reasons - maybe you give it a try aswell......

FYI its a long time and respected member of this list - and NOT someone which I
never saw before and Im dumb enough to forward those persons post to the list
!! Thank your for the FLOWERS !

> The person forwarding the comments suffers in creditability as well.

no problem - Im not afraid as I thought that I cant loose anymore....... <g>

> This smells of SPAM.

Open your window let fresh air in !

rgds hans