Re: Apologies

Hey Mark,

Sign me up for the code list.  Maybe I can aggravate you some more.  So, I'm a
pain in your ass, am I?  Now we're getting somewhere! Nah, not worth the
trouble, your to easy.  If you did have a brain you would really be dangerous,
so I'm not worried. You show everyone your age is the same as your shoe size
without any help from me. I guess that is why your Mommy named you Mark,
because you are such an easy one.

Excuse me, I have to go trade the SP some more.  OOPS!  There I go giving out
my credentials like some of the other members.  Sorry, I wouldn't want to be
real with you anyway. Your so insulated you wouldn't know a feeling if it
smacked you in the face.  You know a lot of shit and dung, though.  It doesn't
surprise me that your friend is a Zebra. Oh, by the way, send me some more of
your "interactive comedy" but, do try to send something intelligent.  It's so
much more furn when I have to think about the response I send you.

 It's been a pressure,  AMA