Re: Apologies

>Hey Mark,
>
>Now let me get this straight.  Your data plant is a butthole and you are
full of shit? Oh, and your having a real time trading. To bad! AMA

Good thing you aren't on the code-list because I would hate to think that
being a member might help you survive and continue to be a pain in the ass.
Do me a favor and trade the SP ok!  It will be a quick ending for you that
way.  I will hold no hard feelings for you in fact you can use me as a
character reference on your next job application!

mark

ps do you know how to brush a zebra scoop dung?  maybe I can refer you to a
friend if you dont mind relocating!  ; -)