Re: Adding charts

Thanks, Chris.

Wish I had your hardware. Doesn't look too good for a simple PII 300 w/ 64meg RAM & 6gig HD on
Win95.  I recently installed a 2nd 6 gig HD & may use it exclusively for TS200i. I'd like to
believe I can still run 4.0 & TS2000i of the same machine. Possible? At least until I feel
safe w/ TS2000i.

Re the Universal Server: can it be used to feed TS2000i? Since Omega doesn't allow a feed from
Quote.com I'd really like to be able get around this limitation somehow (I have Adv GET &
Dynamic Trader, both of whom use QC).

Michael