Question about Excel and spreadsheet examples

Folks on the Omega list:

If you use spreadsheets for any of your trading tasks,
perhaps you'll be willing to help.

I am trying to learn more about Excel as it relates to
trading--I am slowly transferring over many of the things I
have done by hand to excel spreadsheets. I am also trying to
learn more about using spreadsheets as they relate to
trading--indicators and systems [I'm an old dog, but I'm
trying new tricks...].

Do you have any spreadsheets you'd be willing to let me poke
around in--indicators or systems? Anything you'd let me look
at will never be shared and I won't bother you with any
questions--I am just looking for some examples of indicators
and systems on spreadsheets to help shorten my learning
curve.

Thanks in advance.

Best,

Tim Morge