Re: 2000 ProSuite and BMI feed

>I didn't have a major problem installing the TS 2000 upgrade.   I was already running the
>BMI MarketCenter, which I downloaded from BMI - which is Build 77.    Global Server found
>the BMI Data Server was already installed and running and the Global Server starting
>collecting symbols from it.

Thanks for pointing out that the BMI DataManager Build number is the same for the DBC website and Omega ProSuite CD.

Since I had already re-installed the BMI DataManager from the ProSuite and it was working, I wasn't going to re-install the BMI version again just to check a version number. The BMI readme file said it was at Build 70, so that's where I got the build number from.

But if they're both at the same build, then I have no idea why it started working properly after re-installing it from the ProSuite CD.

Anyway it's working fine now.

My initial impression is that this new software is very powerful, but that power comes at the cost of speed. More impressions later, once I'm sure of what I'm saying.

Thanks

Michael Gossland