Re: TS2k upgrade and y2k patch

If you look closely at the fine print in your Omega documents - you'll probably
see that they're governed by the law of Florida (which is where Omega is
located).  Any oral promises made by salespeople are merged into the written
documents actually agreed to when you buy the product (with some exceptions
which might or might not apply).  Therefore - as a Florida lawyer (albeit not a
practicing one) - I suggest that if anything you discuss with a salesperson is
important to your use of the product - that you get the salesperson's promises
*in writing* from someone who is authorized to bind the company.

FWIW - when I went to the TS2000 rollout in Fort Lauderdale - I found that all
but one of the Omega people I spoke with didn't have a clue when I asked the
kinds of questions we're talking about here (they knew about sales - but they
didn't know about the technical aspects of the product).  And the one person
who did have a clue gave me answers I didn't like.  Robyn