Re: DTN

W A R N I N G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DTN has great customer service and  is a good data source. B U T!!!!!!!!!!!1
I do have one bone to pick with DTN concerning their data consumer
contracts. Earl that is a slease contract stating that you must cancel the
contract at a certain time before the end of the term period or it renews.
That's BS and DTN enforces this righteously. Don't come back and say that's
just industry policy its a cheap trick. Lose that contract give people a
chance to forget or give verbal notice so its not some big surprise. That's
a shameful disgusting policy DTN has because its just plain crooked using
the law in this manner.
I will keep reminding people of this everytime theres a post about DTN.

Robert