Re: TS 2000i

I'm dead serious.

Unlike Mark Brown and the others, I've been using TS4 a number of years
already, and have been very satisfied with it.

However, TS2000 is a totally unknown factor.  I'm using both EOD and
intraday data.  I trade mostly equity options.  In fact, my livelihood
depends on my trading, which has been modestly ok so far.

There are just too many negative postings about TS2000 by various members.
Maybe they're imaginary, or maybe they're real.  But I definitely don't
want to screw up things especially I'm very happy with TS4 so far.

What happens if I switch to TS2000 and all the indicators and systems are
all trashed?  I've spent thousands of hours on them already.

So until most members say it's ok to use TS2000, I think I'll just stick to
good old TS4.  (Normally I'll go for the newest software or the newest
version, and will almost be one of the first few to purchase the programs.
Having knocked my head on sharp stones many times, and having been reading
posts from both groups, I become a bit more cautious nowadays...)

Regards,

Wong

ps:  If I remember correctly, even Mark Brown mentioned that compared to
TS2000 and TradeLab, TS4 may still be better (or something).
======