Re: 99.5% satisfaction MA

If you seriously believe this, you're in for a very rude awakening in the
business world.  There are always  killer sharks cruising the waters--
waiting for something of worth to appear so they can quickly devour it for
whatever value it may serve in their current nefarious mission--  If you've
been paying attention, you've seen validation of this observation on the
Omega-List.