Re: CL_Re: 99.5% satisfaction MA - industry practice ???

Pierre is not afraid of somebody stealing his code nor Doug by offering a
free trial. So somebody explain what's up with the other vendors concerning
this issue? Jurik use the example that you might not read the indicator
right in the manner he designed its use so no free trial. That make sense
to you? If I don't have the required knowledge to read an indicator right
then I probably got no business buying it that's what I think. I guess it
doesn't really matter but there are tons of newbies on this list. What
would you advise them to do? Just buy and pray the vendor is telling you
the truth after he has your money? I like the explanation of the code being
broken as a reason for no free trial the best because that makes sense to
me. I really don't know because I couldn't hack anything but use what
others made to live and trade.

Robert

  So my conclusion is that IT SEEMS TO BE INDUSTRY PRACTICE THAT THERE IS NO