Re: 99.5% satisfaction MA - industry practice ???

Hi All:

Hi Bob, this message is not directly at you.  So I apologize if it offends
you.

I like reading ads in Futures and TASC.  Very often, I'll phone and ask
about their products, whether they will have a demo disk, or whether theere
will be a free trial (free=without paying a cent).  In most cases, the
answers are:

1.	no demo disk
2.	I can go to the website, read the description, view some trading results
or
	charts
3.	no freebee, but I can have a demo trial for $99 (or whatever), and if I
like
	the product and buy from them, the money will be used as credit against the
	purchase price
4.	when I mention that certain companies have free trial (in most cases, I'm
	ommitting the truth), the reply is: "you're welcome to try the other
companies"

So my conclusion is that IT SEEMS TO BE INDUSTRY PRACTICE THAT THERE IS NO
FREE TRIAL (FREE=NOT PAYING A CENT).

Personally, I too would like to have a free trial before I buy anything.
However, as the Chinese saying goes, "If you're in another village, follow
it's customs".  If that is the industry practice, I have to abide by it, or
else, as you say, I don't have to buy at all.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Again, Bob, if I offend you, I apologize.

Regards,

Wong