Info About Metastock and Omega

From: Equis Support <support@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "'greene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <greene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Attn:  Bill Forman/Can You Shed Some Light on This?
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 12:26:06 -0700

Robyn,

I'm glad no problems <g>.  Regarding Omega and Equis International.
Apparently, we have offered them our library in exchange for their data
API.  We haven't received an agreement for them to send us theirs yet so
ours hasn't been sent to them yet.  I thought that had already been
done.

They reversed engineered our format in the past.  They will have a
difficult time doing that now so they asked for our library.  We agreed
if they would give us theirs.  Apparently, negotiations are ongoing
regarding that aspect of the deal.

I suspect it will be worked out.  I would not worry much until at least
November<g>.

Bill Forman
Customer Support Manager
Equis International
A Reuters Company
http://www.equis.com/
http://www.equis.com/customer/support/
Please include previous email answers and questions in your response.

Equis and MetaStock and MetaStock Professional are registered trademarks
of Equis International.  Achelis Binary Wave, The DownLoader, Expert
Advisor, OptionScope, Quotecenter, and Smart Charts are trademarks of
Equis International.