Re: Time Limit on Upgrade?

Dans un courrier daté du 08/03/99 02:59:51 Heure d2iver Pari51 Madrid,
spy@xxxxxxxxx a écrit :

> A while back it was mentioned that there was a time limit on
>  upgrading to TS2000i of March 31st. The suggestion was that after
>  this point the price would go up :(. I looked at Pierre's upgrade
>  pricing and found no mention of a time limit to upgrade. Does
>  anyone know the real facts?

See the  "Notes " column " inthe upgrade price list  .
Several times, they sppeak of 0331 as a deadline.
Seems to affect OS 1.2 and SC EOD, but I think that it should affect other
offers ( like RadarScreen included in ProSuite Platinium)

>  Also, does TS2000i support an Excel link (DDE) as prior versions
>  have?

Do not know yet .
My definitive TS2000 version is currently shipping

PO