Re: CL_Adaptive moving avg.

Dans un courrier daté du 07/03/99 20:32:27 Heure d8iver Pari27 Madrid,
robert.cummings@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a écrit :

> So in others words the free lookers didn't buy so you decided that wasn't
>  good for you.
>  You felt it better for the public to buy then be stuck with your indicator
>  if they didn't like or couldn't use them. I see why you call it a business
>  decision. Here's an idea if your satisfaction rate is 95.5 as you claim
>  then offer a money back offer during a limited trial period and have a 100%
>  satisfaction rate.
>
>  Robert

Nonsense at its best.

It's usual and common to see some reproach to various solution providers on
these list, and certainly, therer is no smoke without fire in some cases.

But taking Mark Jurik as an example it this case is certainly one of the worst
choice you have made since years.

Rgds,

Pierre Orphelin