Re: Omega Y2K & FAQ's

There are 9 technical support bulletins specifically listed on the Omega
Research web site.  And the link you  gave isn't one of them (although the
link you cite takes you to the web page that you used to able to find
navigating the OR web site).  So it appears that this has been hidden from
the person who's browsing the web site.  If it hasn't been hidden - tell me
how to navigate from the OR home page to this specific item.  Robyn (not
technically challenged - just unable to find things that have been hidden
from ordinary users)

P.S.  I'll admit I'm not the most technically oriented person in the world.
And - since you apparently are - I'll ask you the following question.  If
there is a Y2K patch forthcoming to remedy the deficiencies in prior OR
products related to Julian calendar programming - why shouldn't it work on
all Omega products which use the Julian calendar (which is basically all OR
products) - instead of only the most recent versions of those products.
Technical problems - or marketing ploy?  You tell me.  And please be
specific (even if I'm not the most technically oriented person here - I'm
sure there are people here who can understand very technical explanations).