Re: Omega Y2K & FAQ's

Or you can get the "complete" URL in IE4 by right button mouse click on
that frame, then  select "properties", and bang, there you've got it, the
full URL you cited.

I only pulled off WYSIWYG in the browser address window because I was
"ordered" to be specific <g>  Also, you don't see the that address in the
browser address window when you navigate through Omega's website to the
specified link.

Tony Haas