Re: Data with best performance

At 11:29 PM 3/4/99 +0100, you wrote:
>hello
>
>I need an indicator that help me to find , in a custom data list, the
>symbols with the best performance ( in % ) in the last X days , and sort all
>the symbols by performance ( with an alert ?) ;
>there is someone that can help me ?

Massimo

This is very primitive,    but I use this indicator and chartscanner to
scan the custom list.
A high Alert% give few hits and then just by looking at the scan report,  I
check Values for Plot1 and sort manually or mentally.

Input: AlPctChg(50),BaRBack(36);
Plot1((Close /Close [BaRBack] *100) -100,"Plot1");
IF CheckAlert and Plot1 > AlPctChg Then Alert = TRUE;

Hope this helps
Johan